Friday, August 6, 2010

day 1


i, c-jones, have created a bucket list. no, you do not need to send me "get well" cards, as i am not (yet) dying, but rather doing a bit of soul searching (if you will). i figured a bucket list would be the perfect thing to inspire me to actually LIVE my life. and what do you know, here i am- inspired. one of the things on my bucket list is to have my own website. but since i have no children, no garden, no home-ec project, no italian vacation to share, i thought i would do a photo blog. take one picture a day (no matter how insignificant it may seem) and post it for the world to see. okay, maybe not the "world," but i'm sure my mum will at least check it out. so, for the first photo of this project, i have decided to take a picture of my darling husband playing on his ipod. until tomorrow...

-court-


1 comments:

Jen Long said...

Oh Court! I'm soooooooo happy you have a blog that i can stalk now!! These is such a cute idea, and I can't wait to see all the pictures you post!! I love you!

Post a Comment