Thursday, July 14, 2011

day 343

today is a lovely day. why you ask? well, i'll tell you. 

1. i'm watching the FABULOUS music video for coldplay's "every teardrop is a waterfall." it's just so bright and happy and energetic. it makes me want to dance and paint my house with crazy colours and run through deserted alleys or something. please watch it. i'm sure you'll want to do the same. 



2. i'm packing for england. i LOVE packing for trips. it makes me excited knowing that soon i will be in another land, whether that land is 100 miles from my house or 4000 miles. and england is truly my favourite place on this amazing earth. i seriously think i may have been born in the wrong country. only 9 more days...   :)

3. i just ate frosted flakes and they tasted GRRRRRRREAT! 

4. i've been mentoring this foster girl and tonight is our first night seeing each other in over a month and we finally get to have an adventure outside of her home. i'm thinking pizza, i'm thinking "cars 2," perhaps some ice cream afterwards... yes please!

5. i only have 3 dishes in my sink. three. it's truly a christmas miracle. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment