Wednesday, November 10, 2010

day 85

okay, i'm so weird. ask blake. sometimes, out of nowehere, i'll ask him some RANDOM question and he'll be like, "uh... where did that come from?" i then proceed to explain my train of thought that led me from what we were talking about to the current out-of-place question. 

case in point....

i was just about to start writing my sob story of how brooke left us for utah, when immediately a quote from "jurassic park" popped in my head in which lexie says to alan, "he left us... HE LEFT US!" hahaha, wow.
i'm a nerd. 



now that we've gotten THAT out of the way, let me just say that brooke leaving us (well, basically leaving ME), has made me very sad. yes, i know she will be happy in the blizzards and high altitude doing things like hanging out at the creamery and going ice blocking, but i sure will miss her. like everyday. i already do. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment