Monday, June 27, 2011

day 268

whew. ran another half marathon today. NOT my best time whatsoever, but still left me with a feeling of accomplishment. it was SOOOOOOOOOO windy!!!!! i felt like i was running twice as slow as normal. and for the second time in my life, i got a painful blister while running. poor blake, i made him run with me and he was basically strolling along as i jogged s-l-o-w-l-y down the path. not his favourite thing to do on a saturday morning. but it was great having him there nonetheless. and my WONDERFUL friend, ms. jennifer gale also ran with us. she is amazing. 




on a side note, i must say i am so happy this whole "obama was born outside of the united states" nonsense is over. who freakin cares?! this video of obama roasting donald trump is hilarious and the perfect way to end the drama. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment